I am a UKBFF Bodyfitness competitor and have also competed in GPC-GB Powerlifting to a high level. I am a fully insured REPS Level 3 Personal Trainer currently studying an AfN-certified diploma in Nutrition and Weight Management, based in West Cornwall. Drawing on my own experience and knowledge, I aim to help others achieve their goals from simple weight loss and body tightening to those looking to delve into the competitive field.
- East of Englands (2012): 2nd place
- East of Englands (2013): 1st place
- British Championships (2013): 4th place
- Muscletalk Championships (2014): 1st place
- British Championships (2014): 5th place
- British Champion & 2nd overall female 56kg raw (2015)
- European silver medallist (2015)
I believe in a balanced, realistic, maintainable approach to fitness and nutrition. No fad diets, no rapid weight loss, no false promises – just consistent results on the road to health and happiness. Change your mind-set, the way you view food and exercise and you can change your entire lifestyle for the better. Don’t limit yourself, absolutely anything is possible.
I am very active on social media so please use the links below to follow me for regular updates and testimonials. Contact me via Facebook or email me at email@example.com
Nutrition Plans: Are you looking for some help in nutrition? I can create a personalised plan in accordance with your goals, tastes, body type and daily schedule. After all, health begins in the kitchen. Available online. Full
- nutrition plan (with 4 weeks email support):£50.00
- Full nutrition plan with weekly check ins (12 week package): £160.00 (+ training plan £180.00)
The needs and desires of the individual are my priority with P.T. I aim to make sessions effective but enjoyable for consistent results.
- 1 session: £30.00
- 6 sessions: £165.00
- 12 sessions: £300.00
- Training plan: £30.00
Contact me directly for more information on competition prep.